Imagine that you are able to build your perfect program, based on all your results.
Keep track of your results ‘til infinity
Helps you train even more effectively!
Pick from 500+ exercises
Save all relevant details in case you’re a data junkie
Analyze your training
Receive tips for progression
Create the GREATEST app for High Intensity Training
- We can’t create the greatest app without the right feedback.
- For the right feedback, we are looking for the right people.
- Are you an HIT-er and do you use our app?
- Then please let us know where you think there is room for improvement.
- We read everything and take your feedback very seriously!
Send your feedback
You have been using Joeri for free, for 60 days. You want to continue using this version? You can, for merely 5 euros a month (less than coffee with a friend). To remind you, with Joeri you’ll:
- Build programs faster by looking back on your results and copying former programs
- Look into all the programs you’ve ever made
- Keep track of your progress (endlessly!) and analyze it
- Train with advanced techniques
Yes, there are three versions. Check the overview below.
We working on creating the best app for your High Intensity Training. By working with physiotherapists and personal trainers we are always aware of the needs in the field.
Are you curious as to what we’re working on right now and what our plan looks like? Take a look here.
Yes, you can and we would appreciate it if you’d do so! Your feedback might just be what we need in order to succeed in creating the best app for High Intensity Training!
Not yet, but it won’t be much longer: we’re already working on its availability for Apple products! Do you want to be the first one to know when you can use Joeri on your iPhone? Leave your email address here, and we’ll be in touch!
Linking the app with your personal trainer can be done via 3 simple steps:
- Open settings via the menu at the top right.
- Activate: “Account link active” and remember the code.
- Give this code to your personal trainer so he can add you to his list of clients.
On the main page, click on the drop-down menu in the right corner and select settings. Here, you can alter your preferences.
Besides that, you can also alter other settings per exercise. Click on exercise settings once your in the screen of that particular exercise during your training.
Yes, you can. On the main page you go to Scheduele, and then you click on the menu in the right corner and select Share on Facebook.